At the Scheuerman Law Firm, PLLC, we provide our clients with the personal attention their cases deserve. As former defense attorneys, having defended the same types of cases for which they now represent injured claimants, the firm’s knowledge and expertise bring a unique skill set to their clients, in the following practice areas:
- Construction Defect: accidents that occur at construction sites;
- First Party Insurance: uninsured and underinsured accident claims, bad faith, and denial of life insurance claims;
- Premises Liability: slip, trip and fall accidents at businesses, parking lots, dangerous conditions, and dog bites;
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: buses, cars, delivery vehicles, pedestrian, truck, semi-trucks, tractor-trailer and other related accidents;
- Products Liability: defective appliances, auto parts, medical devices;
- Work Related Accidents: accidents involving heavy machinery, construction site accidents, roof collapse, scaffolding and ladder accidents, oil field accidents;
- Railroad Accidents: FELA cases;
- Wrongful Death: any type of personal injury accident resulting in death.
The attorneys at Scheuerman Law Firm, PLLC will personally take the time to discuss the merits of your case. Each case is personally evaluated by a Board Certified attorney on its own liability facts and damages assessment. No two cases are the same. Whether the case is resolved in settlement or at the courthouse in a jury trial, the attorneys will seek the maximum compensation for your injury claims.
The only way to maximize your compensation is to hire Board Certified and experienced attorneys for your case.
The following are some of the damage elements that could apply to your personal injury case:
- Medical Expenses
- Loss of Earning Capacity
- Physical Pain and Mental Anguish
- Physical Impairment
- Property damage
- Loss of Use